Thursday, November 29, 2007

Houston do we have contact

So I couldn't figure out a cool title so I put something random there and it has nothing to do with anything that I am typing, other than making the title sound cool.
Well I have two weeks left of school I can't wait. I am basically done because there is only one class that has a final, that is really nice. I also have one more presentation but my group is procrastinating as much as we can.
The other day dad said that he liked Eli full name and so he was going to start calling him Abraham Elias Powell. I didn't think anything of it and went on with the week. After I woke up from a nap on Sunday Eli told me that he felt he was in trouble with dad. I asked him why he felt that way and he informed me that the only time that his mom called him by his full name was when he was in trouble. I chuckled a little and promised him that he was not in trouble.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's awesome - maybe we should all start calling Eli by Abraham?

Sadie said...

I don't know about that.