Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wisdom teeth extrovadonza

Well when mom gets makes a comment that I haven't posted in a while, I know it is time. Well last week I went to get my teeth clean by a wonderful hygienist. And she informed me that I had 2 cavities, yuck. So yesterday the dentist filled my two cavities and pulled out my wisdom tooth (just one). It was a pretty funny experience but as you all know everything is in my life. So I sit down in the chair and the dentist puts this numbing gel on two different sides of my mouth and then discovers that he had put it in the wrong spot, so he moved it to another spot after having it sit there for a min he looks again at the picture of my teeth and realized that the first spot was a the correct spot. I just laugh and thought well if I have to get my wisdom teeth out I would much prefer having my whole mouth numb. I always have been confused my whole life because I have always had a feeling that I was suppose to be petite. Well I am happy to announce that I am petite, the dentist pulled out the smallest wisdom tooth root he had ever seen. It was such a relieve to finally figure out my petite size dilemma. Well I will talk to all of you later.

1 comment:

-Rob said...

I finally took a few minutes to read your posts Sadie... You have an awesome sense of humor. I thought I was supposed to be tall, but I guess we each have our challenges.

-Rob