Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Church

So the last Sunday we were in Sunday school class and we were doing this puppet show for the younger kids. Well at the end of it I couldn't get the puppet off my hand and so two adult had to rep it off it was very embarrassing. Then I woke up from my dream but I thought when I was dreaming that this would be the perfect thing to post on my blog. So there you have it, I think it was trying to warn me to never put a puppet on my hand when I am at church.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you are such a dork. but speaking of dreams i had one last night that someone had shaved a big chunk of hair out of my head. it was scary

The Cranney's said...

I am glad your wisdom tooth expierence was better then mine. Hey if you have to be pettie someplace I would say the wisdom tooth is the way to go. I am impressed that you remember your dreams I never can remember mine.