Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Countdown has started

So student teaching started on Monday. I am really tired and trying to get used to my new schedule. SO now I have 10 weeks of student teaching. I am so excited that I am so close. Well just thought I would check in.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i wish i only had ten weeks left... but that is really cool. its all down hill from here!

The Cranney's said...

I hope you survived your first day. Just remember once you get through the 1st day you can handle anything. And if you feel a nervous breakdown coming on go lock yourself in the bathroom look in the mirror and say, "I am the teacher". The word "mom" can be substituted also!;) I am sure your doing great.

-Rob said...

So how did it go? I bet you did just fine. Were you teaching Jr. High? If you were teaching Jr. High, you might need a brown paper bag and a La Maz tape to control your breathing... :)

Dustin James said...

hey check out the new family blog www.thedraperfamily.wordpress.com