Well last Tuesday was my last day of student teaching. I had a lot of fun but I was ready to be done. I spent 5 weeks in second grade and then 5 weeks in Kindergarten. Well I am proud to announce that I only made a few kindergartners cry while teaching, only had one student get stitches in his chin and I finish without getting strep throat. I did get sick for a while but it was just a bad cold. One of the funniest comments that I got was when I was leaving second grade they wrote notes what they liked about me. This boy that is pretty smart said, "Well I already knew everything that Mrs. Powell taught so I didn't learn anything new." It made me laugh, I actually think I enjoyed 2nd grade better but I would teach half day kindergarten. Well one week left of classes and so I am stressed trying to get my portfolio and senior project done. Then I graduate April 25th, I can't believe that I am finally graduating it is a great feeling.Talk to you later.
Sadie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!! I'm so proud of you Sadie!! oh, and next time you make a kid cry, remember I have this great picture of you in the fetal position on the floor...
Graduation is a great feeling. I liked it so much, I did it 5 times. I think everyone should do it at least 2-3 times. Any job prospects yet?
Congratulations! Sadie, Kambri and I miss you! It's great to hear that you are doing so well. Are you still at Curves? If so tell the girls hi for me!
sadie your my hero. if you can do it i can do. i love you so much and am so proud at how far you have come. yoouve done great!!STAY STRONG!
Sadie - I am so, so proud of you. Have a wonderful day on the 25th. We will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment