Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kissing Recall

Eli doesn't want me to share this but Jessica said that I could share any mushy things. So the other day I was kissing Eli and we were listening to classical music and I was really getting into the music. So I was nibbling Eli ear and it was a high point of the music and instead of nibbling his ear I accidently bit it and sent a sharp pain through his body. He commented that it was a good thing that it wasn't the highest point or it might have been a Mike Tyson experience. So I strongly suggest not to kiss anyone you like while listening to classical music or at least nibbling on ears.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

SADIE!!! EEWWW!!! hahahahah me and dustin always did call you the kissing monster!

The Cranney's said...

Sadie you really should be more careful about your musical selection. I would have hated to see what would have happened to Eli's ear if you were listening to say heavy metal music. That is a cute story I am glad you posted it.

Lindsey said...

I think maybe enya next time...or I have a great CD of childrens songs - Ring around the rosie, london bridges, those would probably be safe too :)