So here is your sign when you have been sanding too long. The other night I was going to bed it was about 12:30 so I was a little sleep deprived and I told Eli that I was sorry my feet were rough and I said, " My feet our like sand paper 60 not 250" We both started laughing after I had realized what I had just said.
To catch everyone up Eli and I have been refinishing a king size bed frame.
So the other day I had been sanding and I had forgotten about a meeting and so I was hurrying to put everything back in the garage. Well I grab a pair of my pants that were in my car and started closing the garage door. I figured that I could just change in the garage well my dusty pants were at my ankles when I panicky looked up to realized that the garage door was coming up. So I hurried and waddled to the basement and then laughed for the next five minutes. By the time I got composed my sister in law was worried because she couldn't figure out if I was crying or laughing. Well I had to tell her the story and then she laughed for the next thirty minutes. Oh my life is so exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is about the funniest thing I have heard in a long time - I just started laughing really loudly. Even Andy thought that was funny. Sadie I told you to go work for Hallmark writing cards.
Post a Comment