Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pesticide Experiment

So when I was reading Melissa blog about gardening it reminded me of a funny story that happened about month ago. Eli's little sister Jessica that is 15 wanted to be nice the other day and clean the kitchen while we were on a date. When we arrived home it looked so nice but I asked you what the smell was. She commented that she didn't know that she had just used simple orange cleaning bottle. Then Eli started laughing and informed her that he wouldn't suggest her using that bottle again. Eli is kind of into finding natural cures for thing and so the other day he went online and found a recipe for a natural insect pesticide that had a lot of herbs in it, such as oregano and other things. Well when he was done he had put it in the empty orange cleaning bottle and put it in the cupboard. So when we came home from our date we had this beautiful oregano smelling kitchen. He sister went on to threaten his life if she died from the pesticide. And I am happy to announce that nothing happened to her and so I still have a husband. After that Eli kindly labeled the bottle.
I love life.
Sadie

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I swear (not literally) you live the funniest life...the funniest thing that ever happens around here is Tal getting freaked out by the gross picture on Dorcus' blog...

Lindsey said...

Did you sign up for the tri?

The Cranney's said...

Thanks for the warning we will all be careful about picking up the unlabeled bottles around your house.

Jessica said...

DUDE!! i am not dorcas!! and yes that is an awesome picture of me!! oh and sadie... i love you!! (sorry i dont have anyhting funny to say to that)